Mar 25, 2011



I couldn't wait to get home and post something today! Although I didn't really plan out what it was going to be...this post is more like an afterthought, oh well! I've been really busy, traveling home to St. Louis and catching up with things at work but I'll keep posting as much as I can. I have to admit these are a little rough, I'm really tired and photoshop can really test my patience. I find it challenging though, I can always go back to my crayons, right?

These are some drawings I did in my sketchbook with a LePen in the color Orchid. I love trying out new pens but I always find myself going back to a basic Pilot roller ball pen. I wasn't really thinking about anything in particular when I drew these...the sleep on dream on refers to a song I was listening to by the Chemical Brothers...it's an awesome song if you haven't heard it!

No comments: